Sunday, December 29, 2013

I went for a walk today

This afternoon after spending most of the day feeling really bitchy I finally went for a walk. We have had family visiting and staying with us for a week and they are here for another week. I am feeling annoyed, bothered and overwhelmed with too much going on and little quiet down time. There is always someone in my space watching what I am doing and today I am fed up with it. Once everyone was back home and my husband was available to watch our son I went out the door for a 20 minute walk. I felt slightly better when I got home but not much.

I also did a good job today emptying the cupboards of any available chocolate! It tasted pretty good. (gobble, snarf and slurp) I showed a bit of self restraint and tossed out a 1/2 bag of marshmallows that I didn’t  have a purpose for except to eat. Yes, it was wasteful but I figured that was better then them adding to my waist.

I am still crabby and bitchy and once again my quiet evening has been spoiled and disrupted. Today I am struggling with getting my needs met. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

 

woman walking