Thursday, January 5, 2012

Enough...wanting

Standing in the shower this morning while my son sat in his high chair just outside the door laughing and finishing his breakfast I had a light bulb flash off and on between my ears. This is one of the few moments I get to myself during the day and I try to pretend I am by myself for just a moment. This thought flashed in my brain that I have been trying to de clutter and organize my home yet I am wanting to buy shelving, bins and baskets to organize what we have.
I'm not sure how buying more items that I can't afford pairs with my desire to live with less. In some way it feels that my urge to de clutter conflicts with the other need of being more organized. At the moment I don't feel as if I have made any progress in clearing out the "stuff" maybe its my haphazard approach or the relocating the piles of stuff from here to there.

Now I am asking myself when or how much is enough? How do I get further organized without purchasing shelving and bins?